Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Flowers


What a lovely day it is
Friday
It just has a certain ring to it
 I like 

One way to make this day better is to
stop by and grab fresh flowers
It's the perfect way to start your weekend out right 
and always has a certain way of creating beauty in your home

I'm floating on a cloud of exhaustion today 
Last night Mikey decided to have a boys night at our house
 which was great because all the Mr's brought their Mrs's
We had a fab time planning and dreaming about our upcoming trip to MEXICO
(from now on MEXICO will be in all caps because I am so excited I can hardly keep from shouting)

First things first,
 Our Mexican aliases:
Just in case we have to blend in with the locals

Three things I am loving today while dreaming of MEXICO:
1.  Definitely a splurge at $99 but I am loving these sandals from H&M
2.   Textured Sweetheart dress from Forever 21 for only 15.80

3.  Old Navy Women's Striped Halter Bikini $19.94 each


These are definite splurges for me
but a girl can dream right?
xoxo
b

No comments:

Post a Comment