Saturday, February 18, 2012

Shoelace

It's funny how something small 
like some new shoelaces 
can brighten a girls day!

Needed a change to my usual workout clothes so I 
did the cheapest thing I could
bought new colorful shoelaces for only .19 cents!

so I started Shakeology last week on Monday, February 6th
it comes from the makers of the extremely successful P90X program
this was a huge leap of faith for a poor gal like me
but I thought I'd give it a shot for one month
If I see major results then I will continue to buy it 

My progress
I wish I would have taken before pics
I am not taking this to loose a lot of weight
I want to feel better and ultimately tone up
I have been weighing myself frequently and have not lost weight 
However, my pants fit looser
and I can see a difference in muscle tone already
I've also been doing some lifting 
and adding more intense cardio so that may account for the non-weight loss
as I have been gaining more muscle 
and as most of you know
muscle weighs more than fat
yippy skippy

I'm totally honest about Shakeology because it costs too much money not to be
I figured that feeling good about myself is worth every penny
I could go out and buy $120 worth of clothing
OR
spend the same amount and acutally feel good in the clothing I have now
It also doesn't hurt to feel great about looking good naked either!

What I have noticed
  • It seems like I have a lot more energy and I'm not as tired during the day.  
  • Haven't lost weight but maybe some inches
  • I feel full in the mornings when I drink it all the way until lunch
  • (that is unusual for me because I normally need a snack in between) 
  • It's helped regulate my digestive system
Downside
The only downside I could see is the lack of variety
I'm the kind of person that needs a variety of things to eat
Sometimes it's difficult to eat the same thing everyday
If I had more money I'd just buy a different flavor to mix it up

Hope this helps for those of you looking to improve yourself 
and just feel better overall

If you'd like to try or buy you can order here:
xoxo
b





No comments:

Post a Comment