Friday, February 17, 2012

My new man


Jumped on the bandwagon
and purchased my first pair of Toms

For those of you thinking of pairing up with this gentleman 
I would highly recommend you get yours at Zumiez (in store only)

I looked at both toms.com and Zumiez in the mall
the prices are the same but
Zumiez has free shipping

I found that toms.com has very few sizes left
while Zumiez has a greater size selection

toms.com however 
has a much bigger style selection
So if you are looking for something a little more unique 
it may be worth your while to shop at the online Tom's store

A big contender to Toms 
shown in an earlier post
is called Bob's, made by Sketcher
They are just a little bit cheaper
and like Tom's, give a pair of shoes to a less fortunate child 


I went with grey for a few reasons:
1.  They wont show dirty as easily
2.  They will go with almost everything

What's your favorite pair of Toms?
xoxo
b


1 comment:

  1. I, too, felt a lil' on the hipster side when I purchased my first pair of TOMS! But I LOVE them, I wear them everywhere! Especially cute in the summer w/ shorts :)
    We have a couple of boutiques in SLC that carry tons of colors/ styles, too!!

    ReplyDelete