Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Goodwill Hunting


*bsn=BRAND SPANKIN' NEW! (still had the tags on it)
Serious
No joke 

 
 
 I have never found this many items that were brand new
all during one shopping spree

I went crazy that day
All items except one were half off
(the final half off price was reflected in the pictures)

For those of you who don't know how that works,
Every Sunday Goodwill selects a color
And if the color of the tag on the item is the same color as selected then it is half price

How do I keep it cheap you say?
I make a strict rule of purchasing half price items only
however, I do get one "splurge" item per visit as a treat to myself
for working so diligently on finding those items :)
Don't get me wrong
it's work
but if you enjoy finding deals
it's worth every ounce of energy

I know it shows three items as splurges
but the green tank top was orignally $8 and the purple tie dye dress was $10!!!
My actual  spluge?
Blue native american sweater
that I will cherish forever

Now do you see why I have closet issues??

Check out my last goodwill hunting episode here

Speaking of good deals:
Today's "Daily Deals" at urbanog.com
is amaze
This sophisticated structured dress is only a mere $25
 
Happy Day!
xoxo
b




No comments:

Post a Comment