Sunday, February 19, 2012

My weekend in pictures

"A horse of course"
 
 
Ya that's not creepy
A horse head in every photo

Although seeing peoples reactions wherever we went
was definitely the highlight of the night

Mike's cousin found it online at amazon.com for $20
Most entertainment I've ever had for that amount of money

"Oprah Magazine" 

Found these when I was flipping through the most current Oprah magazine:

  1. Jacket I feel as tho I must have one day
  2. They had 4 pages full of great quotes and sayings that readers of the Oprah magazine had submitted.  This one was by far my favorite.
  3. The neatest magazine cover I've ever laid eyes on.  Oprah hired a chalk artist, Dana Tanamachi, to draw the entire background.  It was bananas!  There was a section in the magazine introducing the artist as well as an additional spread on more work done by her.  I was floored.  Take a gander at more of Dana's work here!! She blows my mind!

"There's a New Blogger in Town"
My sister
just came out with an amazing new blog called

She's had health problems galore
and has really come to understand women's bodies
what works
and what doesn't

Thank goodness
she's realistic about
results

It is refreshing to hear that super thin does not necessarily equal super fit
and that being realistic about your body
and feeling good in your skin
is ultimatly the goal
amen

"Sad News"
 I mean it when I say
I am in mourning right now
over the loss of my less than a 2 month old baby
ah, I mean camera

To be honest with you
Mike came home to me in tears yesterday
over it

I liken it to when break a cell phone and your entire world crumbles
you can't eat
sleep 
or pretty much function

I am at a loss right now
just trying the weigh out my options 
Checked everything to see if there was a warranty
...nothing

Your thoughts?
Anyone with suggestions?
I'm all ears! 

xoxo
b

No comments:

Post a Comment