Monday, February 27, 2012

My weekend in pics



 Window Shopping (above)
Night Out (below)
 
 

So many things on my mind today
Oscars, the weekend's events, cherished friends, things I need to get done, etc, etc, etc!

First things first
How was your weekend?
Did you get a chance to watch the Oscars?
If so which celebrity style did you like the most?

This weekend went by so quickly

Friday
On Friday we went to the movie Valor 
which was awesome
BYOK
that's short for bring your own kleenex

Saturday
Saturday was spent visiting with a dear friend
She's the type of girlfriend you can go months without seeing
but you pick up right where you left off
It made me realize how much I cherish our friendship
and what a neat gal she really is
people just gravitate towards her because she radiates happiness
Not only is she drop dead
but she's got a brain to boot
ahhhhh
refreshing
love her
wish I was more like her

Saturday night was a totally different story
We did dinner with friends
afterwards we danced the night away
had a blast

Sunday
Sunday was "Mommy and Me time"
I window shopped like a mad woman
it's always fun to look
Made some mean enchiladas that night

Monday has almost come and gone
Happy day!
xoxo
B

p.s. took some pics of my outfit Saturday night, will post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment