Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekend Report

 
 
My weekend in pictures...

Friday
Love was in the air
Mike and I had date night
I always love having a reason to get dolled up 

I ended up wearing my new sweater from Goodwill
I thought it was ironic that Mike complimented me on my sweater
seeing how he gives me a hard time about Goodwill and my choice in clothing

I also was able to show off my new glitter-bow earings shown in an earlier post: "Earings"

Saturday
I ended up skiing with my pops
It was a great day for hittin' the slopes
however, lifting legs the day before 
does not make for a great next day
especially when skiing

My legs were one fire!
but I was happy to be burning well needed calories

Later that night we ended up 
on a double date with the parentals
Pizza Pie Cafe was the perfect choice for restoring calories

Later that night we watched Safe House with Denzel Washington (my man)

How was your weekend?
xoxo
b

No comments:

Post a Comment